24FxTrader EA Is An Expert Advisor Specially Designed For Meta Trader 4
24FxTrader EA is an Expert Advisor specially designed for Meta Trader 4 trading platform. Our EA places take profit and stop loss orders with no human intervention.
Combined with our 24fxsignals it uses multiple target levels such as TP1, TP2, and TP3 to generate higher profit. Here comes the issue when the trader have to be in front of the computer and change the Stop Loss levels.
Our automative system support and manage your trade and secure your profit by moving the stop loss to the right place at the exact moment.
Our 24FxTrader EA opens 3 positions from 1 trade (each position targets different TP levels). So, you need to split your lot size to 3 parts. We recommend you to use half of Lot size of TP1 for TP2 and TP3 Lots. If you use 0.02 for TP1, use 0.01 for both TP2 and TP3.
EA moves the Stop Loss as follows, (EA never forget to move SL to secure your profit)
It’s simple like 1-2-3: – If first trade (lot 0.02) hit the TP1 then EA moves the SL to above +5 PIPS from the entry point.
– If second trade (lot 0.01) hit the TP2 then EA moves the SL to above +5 PIPS from the TP1.
– Ultimately, the 3rd target is TP3. EA does everything for you.
Understanding The 24FxTrader
1. Buy/Sell button (Instant Buy or Sell by the market – no confirmation asks)
2. Stop Loss
– Set Stop Loss from the signal given to you by 24fxsignals.com
3. Lot Sizes
– Here you can enter up to 3 lot sizes for 3 separate positions each which means all of the positions have its separate TP levels
4. Take Profit Levels
– Here you can input up to 3 TP levels